Northtech Solutions provides comprehensive and cost-effective marine maintenance, parts supply, break-down repair and routine vessel servicing.
From our workshop in the Pinelands industrial precinct or our fully equipped mobile unit, our trained and experienced team of boilermakers, fitters, mechanics and welders can service a range of vessels, from ships to small craft.
Our marine specialisation includes the removal, servicing and replacement of diesel engines, generators and gearboxes. We provide support to Government, Defence and Commercial clients.
Specific marine services offered include:
- Consulting and troubleshooting
- General and specialised engineering services
- Provision of planned maintenance
- The sales and service of leading marine engines
- Routine and periodic servicing
- Refits & upgrades
- Condition monitoring
- Sea trials
- Propellers, shafts and bearings
- Pumps, compressors and valves
- Steering systems
- Fabrication of pipes, plates and plate work (including stainless)
Northtech Solutions can provide emergency repairs NT wide, providing reliable support when you need it most. We manage sub-contract services on behalf of our clients, creating a one-stop-shop and simplifying the procurement and purchasing process when a variety of trades/services are required.
Rely on our team to meet your marine engineering needs every time.